Menu
Roby4532
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PAC cancellatoon

I have been eceiving text messages for a month now saying a new SIM card is on its way. Until now I have not received anything. I have been with Virgin mobile since 1999 and have two numbers that I use both personally and privately and what to keep. I was told I needed to request a PAC via text. That did not work because oops Virgin have technical problems. I tried calling but oops all call centres are closed. I sent a text and received a link that took me back to the website that tells me I cannot request a PAC until I receive my new SIM! With a call waiting time estimated at 45 minutes, I held on for an hour and a half before finally giving up, as there really does not seem to be anyone there! As I still have credit but not enough to make a call or send a text, a PAC is what I need not SIM. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PAC cancellatoon

Hi Roby4532,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you still haven't received a new Sim card .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Roby4532
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC cancellatoon

I have been without a landline/Internet so this is the first opportunity I have had to reply. Can you let me know how I can get my pac as sending a text request does not work.

0 Kudos