Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PAC Request

Good evening.

Can someone at Virgin Mobile please contact me to give me a PAC code? Someone!!??

I had a new SIM sent out, it doesn't work in my handset so I now have decided to leave VM and go elsewhere and to keep my existing mobile number I need a PAC. Is it easy to obtain this from VM....well, the answer is NO. To contact VM is just so bad. Even my text requests don't work. Please, please can I have my PAC Virgin Mobile...please, I just want to have this code and move to another provider?? HELP.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HELP!!

Good morning.

Please can Virgin Mobile stop giving me "New Ranks" and reply to my request for my PAC code number? if you have the time to send me these rank emails, then why can't you email me my PAC?

This is very hard work for a simple request??!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HELP!!

The rank emails are an automated system, a virgin rep will get to your post, it can take a couple of days, making multiple posts on the same subject causes confusion, so I have merged the two posts

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning.

I am delighted that someone has replied and thank you for merging my 2 requests but it should be easier than this to get my PAC.

I can only hope you (i.e. Virgin Mobile) will reply and provide this within the 2 days as you said or even sooner would be great. 

Regards,

KateNC

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello KateNC

Thanks for your reply 

Glad to hear it's all been sorted now