cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#PAC Code

ops1968
Tuning in

Hi I am having a nightmare firstly I cant log in to virgin mobile no matter what I do it either doesn't recognise my E Mail address or asks me for a password that I don't know or have never set up ? Basically I just want a PAC code so I can take my number to another carrier. Every other provider its just so easy text PAC to 65075 and hey presto they send it no issues no hurdles to jump through. Can someone just advise how to do this please as I cannot ring 789 again as they just complicate the whole thing and unfortunately are very hard to understand. 

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ops1968 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear you're having issues gaining your PAC code. Texting PAC and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075 should be able to provide this for you. 

Can you advise what hurdles you are having when using this service?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley texting 65075 and DOB doesn't work it either doesn't send of there's been an error. The hurdle's are that the phone assistance wont resolve the log in issues and just say to do what you have advised which doesn't work. The service \ signal strength of the SIM is causing issues as making or taking calls is hit and miss and my wife is concerned that one day should she need to make an urgent call she wont be able to 

Thank you for confirming this @ops1968 

Can you please advise when did you first request the PAC code and when you last requested it? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

It was about 6 months ago and the latest was today 

Thank you for confirming this @ops1968 

PAC codes do have a 30 day window on them, so I was just checking. We are unfortunately unable to provide PAC codes through the community forums and can only be obtained through the Text or call lines to request after passing account security. 

I recommend calling on 789 from your Virgin Mobile or 0345 600 0789 on other line so that the agents can pass account security with you and will be able to assist further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley