Menu
ntejura
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PAC Code

PAC Request

I am trying to request a PAC code for my late wife's number from Virgin as I would like to switch provider. 

I have tried on the website But i just keep getting "Oops, it looks like something went wrong.  Please try again later, or chat to an advisor."

I try to chat to an adviser and I get "Oops, something's gone wrong!...Please try again in a few moments."

I have sent PAC text requests through to 65075 without any reply. I keep getting error messages

I dial 150 and am told all call centres are closed, and to try online!!!

I feel I am being held to ransom by a company who is making it impossible to contact.

I have even been left hanging on the VM site messaging service.

Any help or advise please

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC Code

Hi there @ntejura 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we are very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP. 

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I appreciate this is a stressful and upsetting time, and I'm sorry that you've had these issues with trying to get a PAC code. 

I'm going to take a look in to this for you - I'll private message you now and we'll go from there, 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos