Menu
am1953
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

PAC CODE REQUEST

Hi

I have tried requesting a PAC code via text and on my account, but both are not giving me the code.

I need this ASAP, I have not got time to spend waiting on the phone.

thanks

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC CODE REQUEST

I have exactly the same problem. So called technical fault

Only option to call 789 and then deal with an operator who will give you a 101 reasons why you can't leave!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

am1953
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Technical problem seems to be happening for a long period of time, perhaps time to report to OFCOM to help them fix the problem
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry if you're having some issues @am1953

Are you getting any errors when you try? You can only request via text if you have one number on your account with us. 

PAC/STAC info

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well, surprisingly I got through to CS this morning in about 10 min Seemed to be someone who knew what they were doing and is now sorted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Porschecraig
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been trying to speak to anyone at Virgin Mobile for a PAC Code.

I've sent text to 65075 but as i have 2x mobile numbers in my account i get message telling me to call 789. I’ve called twice now and been cut off after an hour on hold!!!!

I tried signing in online but account not recognised, tried registering for an account (not sure if i ever have), asks for security question answer with a blank question!!!

I’ve tried different options on 789 and can’t get to speak to anyone. I only want to get PAC for 1x account as I need to add a cellular Apple watch which Virgin doesn’t support. I know things might be a little difficult just now but not having anyone to contact in any way is scandalous, makes want to leave Virgin Mobile for both contracts!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Porschecraig,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty contacting us. I'll be send in a PM shortly. Just to confirm, a PAC is what you need to be able to transfer your number from one phone company to the other and it's only valid for about 30 days, once you use the PAC then the account will terminate and whatever balance remaining on the account will be due. If you do not use the PAC then the number stays with the current provider.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
KFrustrated
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What is CS and did you actually get a PAC code

0 Kudos