Menu
Rammie510
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Orders

Good evening I have ordered a mobile phone from you and on my orders on my account the status of the says it is getting picked and packed at virgin HQ what does this mean please. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Orders

Hello

It says what is happening it is getting packed too go out for delivery, to courier.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Rammie510
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

it says though estimated delivery 20th June which was yesterday
0 Kudos
Rammie510
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It also says though estimated delivery 20th June which was yesterday but thank you
0 Kudos
Baz71
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ordered 2 new mobile phone contracts with virgin last Monday received the one handset the next day no problem the 2nd handset never arrived as virgin requested it to be returned to send when spending numerous hours on the phone trying to sort the issue being cut off the phone by the person who I was talking to still no further forward theyve said they can't transfer my old mobile number onto the phone ive received without the issue being sorted!!! Theyve sent me bills which are due to leave my account when I haven't received 1 handset and am no of the wiser what is happening! Disgusting customer service considering I've been a virgin customer for numerous years! 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Baz71

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post, please could you provide me with the tracking number for the phone you didn't receive? This way I can see were things are up to. 

Kind regards.

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Baz71
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@zak_m

is:JD0002249088325419

0 Kudos
Baz71
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still no reply after spending almost a hour on the phone again last night... still being told ive gotta wait for a phone and still no call!!!! Disgusting customer service considering I've got 2 payments due out within a week and 2 phones one I've not received and one that is still waiting for a number transfer!!!! 

If this problem isn't resolved today I'll be cancelling both phone contracts and also my virgin home phone and broadband service which I have had for many years and take my custom elsewhere! 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay in response here Baz71 - I can appreciate you would like this resolving, have you been able to get that sorted in the time of your last post? 

If not, let me know and I will send you a private message so I can look into this. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos