Menu
dyankoff
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordering a paper bill

Hello everyone,

I am currently subscribed for an eBill and would like to get a paper bill instead. Unfortunately, this setting is not available in my account options. Could you please let me know what I should do to switch to paper bill?

Before making my post I searched the forum for similar topics and found this one:
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Bill/m-p/4379868/highlight/true#M174429

Just to clarify, I am aware that the cost of a paper bill is £1.50 per month and I am willing to pay it in order to receive a paper bill. My question is rather, is it possible to switch to paper bill and what are the required steps to do so. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering a paper bill

Hi there @dyankoff

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; if you wish to change back to paper bills, this is something that would need to be done by a member of staff due to the charges involved. 

You can of course still request a PDF copy of your ebill via your online account which you can print at home; this would save you the £1.50 a month charge.

Go to your online bill by selecting Billing in Your Account and click on Download bill (pdf). You’ll see an image of your bill that you can print. We store these bill images in a file format called PDF. Up to 12 previous bills are available in this way. Select the one you want to see by clicking Select month in the View bills box.

If you'd still like to change over to paper billing, I'll pop you a private message now so we can go through security. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Of course, if you decide to print them off at home yourself, there is no need to reply!

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering a paper bill

Hi there @dyankoff

Glad that I was able to help you out. 

Hope you have a good week - stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos