Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ordered, order is now parked.

Hi,

Yesterday I ordered an iPhone 11 with airpods.

I went through everything, payment info, credit check etc.

Does it perform the credit check during the checkout and deny you if you failed or does it park your order?

I successfully placed the order but moments later it was "Parked". I had the email saying

Date:Friday 17th April, 2020  

There's only a few more checks between you and the good stuff. You'll find out soon if your order's confirmed when you get an email or call from us. 

Any idea or advise on what I should do, and how long this may take?

This is quite important for me as I'm having to work from home but with my current mobile it's not possible so I hopped onto Virgin Media and saw their amazing prices in stock, so was hoping to get it by the expected delivery date next week but now this could potentially be delayed and could affect me. I'm hoping to see if a staff member could take a look for me too?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ordered, order is now parked.

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number I can check your services and answer any other queries you may have. to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi martin I sent you a message

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Was this ever sorted Joshua?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been parked for 57 days. This company is a joke. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Was never sorted, had no "phone call from sales" or any order update. Don't think they're going to bother. Ridiculous joke.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rhysevams117,

I'm sorry to hear that your order has been parked.

Can you please provide some more information on what the order was and if you have spoken to us since placing the order?

If you could also let me know what correspondence you have received from us since placing the order - just so we can advise further.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos