Menu
faatimah_begum
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ordered a new sim same phone number

Hi i have ordered a new sim with my same phone number as i have lost my phone, i did get a email saying it should arrive by 3 days however it been 4 and i really need to know the update of the statue of this delivery. I did not get any tracking as that would be very much helpful and was wondering what i can do to track this. with out being able to track it i don't know if it has been delivered or not and im started to get frustrated.  

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered a new sim same phone number

Hi 

faatimah_begum,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂 

I am sorry you have not received your sim. They can take up to 5 working days via the royal mail, but I do know some royal mail facilities there has been a delay. I would advise if you have not received this within a week do let us know and we can take a look for you.

Zoie

0 Kudos
faatimah_begum
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

is there any way i can track it ? i need this sim urgently 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi faatimah_begum,

thank you for your reply, I am sorry we are unable to track the SIM. 

Zoie

0 Kudos
faatimah_begum
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi it’s been more then 5 days and I still have not got my sim 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello faatimah_begum

Really sorry to hear of the replacement SIM issues, from checking the account we can see you have spoken to the team yesterday where the issue was explained to you and confirmation that another SIM was sent to you for the current address.

Apologies again for the mix up, we will feed this back to the original agent you spoke to.

Rob

0 Kudos
faatimah_begum
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am disappointed in how there was a “mix up” when I called in just a day after to confirm if they have put down my address right which they did! Now I am hearing they did not put the right address ? I need this sim urgently and I’m so displeased in how the virgin media staff are working. When I called in yesterday they did say I would get it by 24 hours to 48 hours but by the looks of it I’ll get it by next week.  I am not happy with the customer service 

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi @faatimah_begum

Firstly, I would like to apologise that the first SIM you ordered was sent to your previous address. That is not ideal at all, and I am so sorry for the delay this has caused. A new SIM has been re-ordered and is on it's way to you, unfortunately there is no way to track the delivery for an exact arrival time but it will be with you very soon.

Apologies again for any stress and disppointment caused, would you like me to raise a complaint for you regarding your SIM?

Kind regards,

Serena

0 Kudos
faatimah_begum
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes please I would like to raise a complaint 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Faatimah. I will raise a complaint for you now and send you a private message regarding what you would like as a resolution to your complaint. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos