Menu
ajc72
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordered Phone Upgrade, specified delivery address, they're now sending it to my home address

I have to be away for the next 5 days helping out my elderly mother, but despite specifying they should send my new handset to her address, I've now received an e-mail from Yodel saying they will deliver it to my home address, where I won't be.

I've tried to call customer services, but despite it being before 10pm, they tell me they can't deal with anything other than lost or stolen. After 10pm, which it isn't.

I want my handset delivered to the address I specified. How can I arrange this?

Really unimpressed.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered Phone Upgrade, specified delivery address, they're now sending it to my home address

Hi @ajc72 

I'm not sure if VM insist on the mobile being deliverd to your home address, but you could contact Yodel if you have the tracking number

https://www.yodel.co.uk/help-centre/how-do-i-rearrange-my-parcel-delivery 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered Phone Upgrade, specified delivery address, they're now sending it to my home address

Good morning @ajc72

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your new handset delivered to your new address. 

Unfortunately once the handset had been sent out we wouldn't be able to get the package re-directed, as advised above Yodel might be able to do it but I am also note sure that they will.

Once again I am really sorry that you have had some issues with your services. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos