cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order upgrade

Ellie23
Joining in

Hi, 

I have been trying to upgrade with virgin media since the 4th may. I was told I passed the credit check and would get a call within 24/48hrs to approve. This never came and still hasn’t! I have called repeatedly since then to be told that the back office team would call me. This has not happened! The customer service is disgusting, why offer me a upgrade if they cannot even process it! I just need a new phone, I wanted to stay with virgin but not now as I’m beginning to think I’ll never get new device. 

6 REPLIES 6

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Ellie23,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, have you checked on our website to see If this order has been processed? You can do that by checking here.

Let us know if there is any orders pending.

Cheers. Joe

Hi Joe,

it just states that the order has been parked. This is exactly what happened with my other order. 

My order number is 100001915238784

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ellie23,

Thank you for reaching back out, really sorry to hear your Mobile upgrade order has been parked and for any inconvenience this may be causing, this can happen for a few reasons, Phone stock, or we need more information, have you spoken to our Mobile Sales team directly on 0800 052 0238.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, 

yes I have and just keep being told the back office team will call but they never do. All I want to do is upgrade my phone 

We are sorry Ellie, if there is something stopping the order there isn't anything we can do until this is resolved, apologies again for any inconvenience this is causing.

Regards

Paul.