cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still Parked

Bella06
Joining in

I ordered a phone last week on the 18th May on the phone with one of the team and I still have not recieved my contract that I need to sign. I was told I would have it by Monday and still haven't heard anything back, it has been almost a week. I would like to know what is happening and why my order is still parked as I would like to start my new contract ASAP. I went through the credit check on the phone and everything was all good, he just said I would be receiving the contract through shortly and this was last Thursday. I am a bit frustrated as I was told I would be getting my phone last Saturday.

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Bella06,

Sorry to hear your order has been parked

On Occasions when an agent runs a credit check they are able to provide the information there and then regarding if its failed. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because of stock levels.

What I can do is send you a private message to get some details off you and have a look at the order. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L