Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order "Parked" - part of bundle

I renegotiated my whole bundle - BB/TV/landline - through Retentions over a month ago. The package was supposed to include a sim with 5GB data and unlimited minutes/text a month, but although everything else has been sorted, I cannot progress the sim. I have rung 150 several times and been passed from team to team only to be told that part of the order is "parked" and someone from the Back-office team will be in touch. Needless to say they haven't been in touch. I really don't know how to proceed, it's been over a month and I'm now paying for a service I'm not receiving. When I try to call 150 now, I can't even get an answer after waiting 20 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order "Parked" - part of bundle

Hi farrington, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us on the Community .

We apologise for the delay in responding and for the issues you have been experiencing with receiving your Sim card.

Have you received the SIM or an update regarding its delivery since you last spoke to the team?

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi - no, I haven’t received anything or had any communication. It was Sep 25th when I first agreed the new package, Oct 6th when I first chased it, then about a week later when I tried again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi - Can someone follow-up on this, I seem to have been abandoned again!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi farrington, I am sorry to hear about this and we will send you a private message to look in to this further for you. Chris. 

0 Kudos