Menu
Bluerocker
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Order parked

Hi, 

I placed an order yesterday and I got an email saying that there were further checks to take place.

This morning when I logged in it stated my order was parked and I could contact virgin on a number given. This number led absolutely nowhere and so I'm now here trying to find out more about the parked order process. 

Any one able to shed any light on how long this takes, I had selected the delivery date as tomorrow but if this isn't resolved soon it definitely won't be coming. 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
tomma66
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order parked

It wont be resolved soon as a lot of others are in the same situation and i know what you mean about thew number it is useless like the supposed staff on here.

0 Kudos
Bluerocker
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This was resolved this morning, granted it was due to be delivered today but it was resolved nonetheless.

Use their text service where you communicate with Virgin via text, was real easy and I was able to crack on with my day. Only issue I had was with passing the security question which is why it took so long but thats my problem. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bluerocker,

Thank you for the update, glad to hear this has now been resolved by using our text service.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos