Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Order parked

Ordered a iPhone as a new contract was told checks were passed over the phone and that I am eligible for the phone contract and then received email saying order parked ? Can I expect my delivery tomorrow ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order parked

Good luck! I’ve been chasing for a reason as to why my order was parked. People on the phones keep saying someone will call me back and they don’t. Twitter response says to post on these forums which I did yesterday morning and then again this morning with no response. 

Was expecting to phone on Monday morning. At the moment I don’t even know if I am still able to get one with my ‘parked’ order and nobody on the phones or here seems to care enough to bother to respond! 

If the customer services is this bad when you’re trying to give them your money, god knows what it’s like once you have a contract if there’s a problem!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mwind, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry for any issues around your order and lack of clarity.  I would like to investigate this further for you. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ben987, I am really sorry for your experience too.  I will be sending you a private message too, so i can investigate this for you.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos