Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order 'parked'

Hi

I ordered my pay monthly about a week ago online,I received an email or two telling me my account had been set up so I could view the status of my handset and SIM but it just says order 'parked' . IV heard ñothing since,no emails no texts or calls. It may e due to me having a contract already with virgin but that shouldn't be an issue to getting a second surely as there both low cost tariffs. Maybe it's the handset or maybe it's a technical glitch but either way some response from virgin would be nice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order 'parked'

Hi sjc1983,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your web order. Parked orders can occur from time to time if there are additional checks needed to ensure the order is being processed correctly. There are also a few things that can trigger a parked order, the main ones being a difference of information between the order and what customer information that might be on the system. Such as a name change or address change or if the purchase was intending to be a gift and the details on the order for is not what is on the system as the account holder. The same thing can occur if the financial information is different. These can prolong the order while the checks are being made.

As this is a sales query, which may involve credit checks, unfortunately we cannot access these details via the forums and can only ask that you get in touch with the mobile sales team directly at 0345 6000 789 so that they can get this rectified for you. If the order was done last week then you should be contacted some time this week by the sales team to get this sorted so that your order can be progressed.  Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos