Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order parked since 23rd

My Order has been parked since I placed it on the 23rd. Can anyone please assist me? I'm seeing others getting offers of help by my post is so far unanswered. I'm really sorry to make a nuisance of myself but I'm so frustrated. I did manage to get through on the phone once but they refused to assist me.

My new account has a wrong name on it which is probably the problem but I can't speak to anyone to get it fixed! I was hoping to place three orders but this first isn't going too welL!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order parked since 23rd

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos