Menu
DunneBarton
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order parked for too long. Old supplier offering better deal.

I placed my order over a week ago. Aside from the initial confirmation emails I have received no updates or communications. Not even an automated "we're still working on it".

Of the five links on the "My Order" page, three are "404 page not found" and the others direct you to another search.

Since placing my order, my original supplier (EE) has gotten back to me with a far better deal. Had I had a clue what was going on with my mobile order with Virgin I wouldn't have worried. The deals are close enough to make little difference.  But the lack of even the simplest updates from Virgin Mobile have put me off. 

I work in the health sector and cannot take calls during working hours. However, I can text or email.

I would like to cancel my order with you and would appreciate direction on how to go about it.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order parked for too long. Old supplier offering better deal.

Good Afternoon DunneBarton

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been left in the dark in regards to your parked order. 

Can you tell me if anyone has been able to shed any light on this for you? If not, I can seek to look into this further for you.

I would also advise that the order will automatically cancel for you as it remains parked

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos