Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order not progressing

I have literally contacted Virgin so many times now and this is my last resort of help. I ordered a new phone with virgin as a first time customer on the 16th. I was flagged as they thought someone may be committing fraud with my details and told someone would call me within 2 days. I was then told I needed to wait 5 days and no one seems to know what to do, just keep telling me different amount of days. It is now the 24th and I am still yet to hear anything. I can’t talk to sales as my account is locked by the fraud team, the fraud team number just constantly says no one can help, customer care is closed due to covid and I’m now beginning to lose patience as a new customer it’s just awful, I’ve used my PAC code when ordering the phone and I need to activiate it or I will have to pay another bill with o2 as I didn’t think it would be this impossible to move to another network. The email states I’ll be contacted in 48 hours and it’s now way past that. Has anyone else had this issue? If not I’m going to have to try cancel the order before it even progresses because customer service is actually just the worst I’ve experienced. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order not progressing

I am really sorry to hear you're having these issues trying to join Virgin Mobile NKatie.

I'd like to investigate why there's a delay in the processing of your order.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos