Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order not completed

I placed an order (as a returning customer) via the “recommend a friend” scheme for an iPhone XR several days ago. I had the initial automated emails saying someone would contact me (vie phone or email) within 24 hours after the checks were made but I’ve heard nothing since. 
I created a Virgin Mobile account in the process of making this order, but can’t sign into it to make any sort of enquiry as it requires my Virgin Mobile phone number to sign in - which, of course, I don’t yet have! 
I’m really stuck on what to do next, and reading through this forum and seeing all the “parked order” threads has me very concerned about the service Virgin is able to offer. 
My hope is that someone from Virgin sees this and can contact me, via email, so that we can find out what’s going on with my order.

Many thanks, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order not completed

Hi Hokku,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

When an order is parked this means our back office team needs to do some extra checks before fulfilling the order. They have a 72 hour SLA with these and they'll be in touch within this timeframe. Have you managed to speak to the team since posting?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos