Menu
pacarnold
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Order is "Parked"

I ordered a new phone on Sunday. The credit check went through fine and i was able to order the phone and it said i would receive a confirmation email once the order has been processed. It is still parked and says someone will contact me to discuss my order but no one has been in touch. 

Unsure why this is and very frustrating not to hear anything back from anyone and also cannot contact anyone.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order is "Parked"

Hi pacarnold,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you are still waiting on your mobile order. Parked orders can occur if there needs to be additional checks to be made usually if there is a change or difference between the information supplied in the order and that which is already recorded in ours systems. This could be names, addresses or financial data. If you are an existing customer I may be able to have a look at this for you however if it is a new order, then unfortunately I can only advise speaking with our sales team to have this completed. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Rachael23
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I’m having the same issue my order is parked and have not been contacted 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Rachael23

Thanks for posting.

Please can you make your own thread and we'll be happy to assist further 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos