Menu
Vio
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Order a SIM

Hello, I have been sent an email to order a new sim , but following the link, doesn't seem to get to anywhere that I can order one. Could one of the Virgin team come back to me about dispatching one to me? This seems to be the best route to getting one organised. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order a SIM

Hi Vio,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply, have you been able to order a new SIM since posting?

Let me know if not, and I and I can pop you over a private message to arrange this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Vio
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Alex, no I have not found away to order a new sim yet. On the link I was sent, I could only find info on how to fit it or get the phone working when fitted, not how to order a sim and the forum said it couldn't be ordered on line.  The 789 phone number does not deal with mobile enquiries and our local Virgin kiosk has been removed (I checked again yesterday).  I have a PAYG phone which was bought before accounts were needed,so don't have an account since calls are just paid for by top up voucher. I am also wondering if Virgin's switch from EE to Vodaphone will still work with the 2G network. Although it's not my main phone, it is still great for trips away as the battery lasts around a week, so it is very useful as a back-up. If you could organise to post out a sim to me,that would be great, otherwise I may have to request a pac and switch networks. Many thanks,

Vio

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vio,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry that you've not been able to order a new pin number, we will gladly get this arranged for you.

I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos