Menu
Highlighted
Just browsing
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Order Replacement SIM

Hi there, I simply would like to order a replacement SIM online ASAP. I have attempted to navigate the website FAQs and help pages to no avail. Please order me a replacement SIM and send it to my address ASAP.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Replacement SIM

Hi there @ChasSearson

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you're having issues with ordering a replacement SIM. Can we ask the reason you need a new one? Have we contacted you to advise you need a new one? 

Are you having issues with your services currently? 

Please do let us know so we can assist you best. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just browsing
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi.
I lost it. Please order me a replacement ASAP. 
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just browsing
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is there a faster way to communicate? These community message boards don't seem to be particularly practical.... 
I need a new SIM a soon as possible. It seems a little strange that I cannot simply log on and order a new sim...
Please respond ASAP.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @ChasSearson

If you would rather, you can call us on 789/03456000789 or pop us a text on 07533016422. You can find further contact methods for your issue on our Contact Us page

Our Community is here primarily to help each other with any issues or assistance you may need; we allow our Community to join in first and foremost depending on the issue. On occasion, you may be waiting a couple of days for a reply from either a Community member or a Staff member. 

Our forums are here for you to search out knowledge and share your knowledge and expertise where possible - it's mainly run by the Community. Our moderators are here to keep things clean and in order and us as staff will jump in where needed or if flagged to us by another user for further internal help that may be needed.

I am sorry that you have lost your SIM - we have been unable to locate your account from your forum information so we will need to pop you a Private Message in order to take some information from you. Please look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Messages @ChasSearson - I can advise that the information you have supplied is correct and as such we have now ordered you a new SIM. This will be posted to the account address and should be with you in around 3-5 days. 

We have set it up for immediate activation which means your old SIM will no longer work if you do find it. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team