Menu
jmccloy605
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

I know that this has probably been asked a thousand times but I placed an order last night and it is now showing as parked and I have been sent an email telling me that someone will be in touch but no timescale. Anyone that has as this same issue, how long was your order parked for before someone contacted you?

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order Parked

Orders parked is the biggest thing on here. Will someone contact you? Going by posts ....no.

How long? I've seen a couple of days to the same in months!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jmccloy605
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Noticed that had a read through a few different threads but never managed to get an answer on timescale thanks for the reply

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmccloy605,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to the Community Forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your order has become parked. There can be many reasons why an order may become parked so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. 

I can see that my colleague Lee has responded to your other post and asked if you still need any help, so feel free to message either myself or Lee and we will be more than happy to help and look into your order via PM.

Let us know!

Beth

0 Kudos
annemgray
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I placed an order 6 days ago.  Paid large amount to upgrade.  Order has been parked and I cannot get an answer as to why or when it can be sorted

HELP PLEASE

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello annegray

Sorry to hear of the mobile order issues and the confusion this has caused, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We've had a look and can see you have spoken to our team a little earlier today, we're you able to fully resolve the issue during the call?

Please let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos