Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

Hi

last Sunday I made an online order for a new device and move my number from other provider.

I did provide PAC Code and passed all checks including Credit Checks were OK. I did receive Order Number and I did sign 2 DD Forms (one for Sim Contract and 2nd for Device)

After that my order became to be PARKED with no contact from VirginMedia whatsoever. 
Today I made an querry through Live-Chat and been told that I am not eligible for a new handset cus I did not pass credit checks. ?!?!wth?!?! Them were successfull and I did even receive an email to confirm my e-mail address.

I did ask why did I get Order Number while I did not pass credit checks and got an answer order number is only for SIM-Card <—?!?! another wth ?!?!

I did questioned why did I sign 2 DD forms then??

and been left with to answer on it and on top of it I was simple left with info saying that Char-Operator is going to his brake and will not be available for an hour. <— ?!?!wth?!?! When my problem havn’t been resolved.

I already cancel my contract wirh curreny provider and did not accept offer made for me and choose to move to Virgin.

I have an broadband with Virgin for the last 5 years and Not even a late payment was since I did sign an agreement.

Does Virgin Mobile works that way and leaving customers with nothing and no contact whatsoever??

Does anybody can give me any help with it?!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked

Their whole order system is mess. Has been for some time and nothing has been done.

Parked Orders and failed phantom credit checks pervade this forum

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos