Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

Ordered the new Iphone 12, delivery for 03 Nov but it says my order is parked? How long does it stay like this for? Will they call me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked

I placed my order on Monday with a delivery date of tomorrow (23/10/20) my order has also been parked & i haven’t been contacted yet despite it being 84 hours since placing the order. It states that you’ll be contacted in 24 hours but so far nothing & no easy way to contact Virgin. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning,

My order is parked too and I’ve had a few phone calls over the past few days from a +800 number. 
Unfortunately I’ve been unable to answer because I’ve been at work but looking online it would appear this is linked to Virgin. 
If they call again today I’ll let you know if it’s them or not. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello again. 

As of 11:22am they haven’t called me yet like they’ve been doing all week and my order is still parked. 
It says if you want to talk to the team to call them on 0345 6000 789 and quote your order number.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning,

Have either of you heard anything yet? I’ve used the SMS service but given the circumstances I’ve not had a reply yet. 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

I’m having the same issue been parked for three day’s saying they can only send a form and that’s about it if anyone knows how to resolve this or how long it take please do let me know 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Gillington80 and all. 

Thank you for posting on the forums, 

Orders are frequently parked, so we are able to run additional checks. 

If you are you to of had any contact from us, you would need to reach out to us by calling our team on 0800 052 0238. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos