Menu
Bradtreanor
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

I placed an order for an iPhone 11 and air pods on Friday afternoon, all checks came back complete and the delivery was completed, it was set to be delivered on Monday, I have now checked the delivery status and it says the delivery is parked. What does that mean and will the phone still be delivered 

0 Kudos
tomma66
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order Parked

Nearly everyone one is getting so called parked including myself i have been waiting a few days now for a response and nothing.

Bradtreanor
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How long do you think we’ll have to wait? 

0 Kudos
tomma66
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have no idea like i say i have been waiting a few days now and have heard absolutely nothing the staff or whatever they are on here are as much use as chocolate fireguards and the contact numbers do not work they are also useless.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Bradtreanor, I am sorry to hear that the order has been parked and this can be for a number of reasons, Can you confirm if you have managed to find out why the order is parked? Chris. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi tomma66, thanks for messaging us on the forums and we are sorry to hear that you have a parked order, when was the order placed? Have we been able to advise the reasons behind the parked order? Chris 

0 Kudos