Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

Hi,

Yesterday afternoon I purchased an iPhone SE. When making the purchase, I was informed it would be delivered today. I called Virgin twice this morning. I was hung up on twice but in one instance the advisor called straight back. In my third call, the advisor informed me they'd call me back in 15 minutes. This was two hours ago and still haven't received the call. When purchasing the phone, I wasn't able to get the phone delivered to current address where I live and had Virgin broadband (only old address where my billing address is and possibly the issue).

If someone from Virgin is reading this can you please get in touch. I either want a phone call sorting this out today or cancel the order and I'll go elsewhere. I've tried phoning and using your online chat and fully understand you're busy but hanging up on a customer and not phoning back as promised is diabolical customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked

Hi daveo1986, 

Thank you for your message and welcome to the forums.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the experience you've had here. In terms of the order, when taking out a contract, orders do get pulled and undergo some extra checks if needed, this can take 24-48 hours, if any information is needed on the back of it the team would call and if not, the order would just be released. 

I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Can you confirm if anything has been resolved since your post? 

Cheers.

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos