Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked

I placed on order on Monday 1st June for an iPhone 11 and air pod package. I was informed it would be delivered Wednesday 3rd and it didn’t arrive. I then signed into my account which told me my order had been parked. I then contacted customer services who didn’t know the reason for it’s parking, deleted the original order I placed and re ordered again. I was then told again on the phone it would have to be parked because of the result of my credit check and I would hear back within 24-48 hours. I called again on Saturday 6th June to ask why I hadn’t received a call back about the matter, I was told not to contact again and that I will be contacted. I’m now on Monday 8th June and still hadn’t heard a call back. I this time phoned the sales team, who informed me that I’d actually passed the credit check. But for some reason, they started a whole new order with me again over the phone, only to tell me my order had been parked yet again while I wait for someone to call me in 72 hours about the contract before signing it and having the phone sent over. Can someone please tell me what on earth is going on? All I want to do is simply order a phone and it’s becoming the most difficult thing in the world to do and nobody is informing me clearly about what is going on, and every time I ask these questions on the phone, they just cancel my order and restart all over again. This has happened twice now. It’s becoming a farce. Does anyone have an answer to this issue? It’s been a week since I originally ordered

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked

Hi Elliott92,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues getting your new phone as keeps getting put in parked.

So I ccan look into this I will send you an invite into a private chat so I can look into this, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked

You are very welcome Elliot, please let us know how you get on.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos