Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Order Parked...

So. I’m well aware from a lot of other people’s posts that their orders are parked for further checks and while I appreciate that, could this not be a quicker practice?

Instead of letting you go through the entire procedure for placing an order, filling in relevant details, direct debit mandates and the like. Why is VM so behind on quicker checks!? If other companies can ascertain a a judgement and decision before you complete an order - why is a company as big as Virgin, so slow to catch up?

I’m aware I don’t have the best credit score in the world. But I got incredibly excited, when after I agreed to a credit check, the next page loaded; almost implying that the credit check was successful. Then asking me for account details for my direct debit. I actually thought a company had taken a chance on me.

So now my order is parked, I’m thinking that’s not the case and that after 2 days of waiting for any communication and expecting it to be a big fat no, I haven’t heard a word. 

Why does it seem to take VM as a company to take days, to do something other companies are doing almost instantaneously?! 

I’m not expecting any help, but if someone could clarify it’s a big fat no, I’d rather that than constantly checking my emails and waiting for a call - that seemingly is never going to come.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked...

Hi Loubeelou82,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry that your order has been parked and you haven't yet had any information from us about the outcome of your order. I'd like to help you with that.

You're right in that it normally means a few further checks are needed, so I'll need to take a look at the account to confirm this.

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Parked...

My order has been parked too, after doing the same thing as you.  It definitely gets your hopes up!

I hope they have managed to resolve this for you @Loubeelou82 !

Please can someone look into mine ! 

Thanks.

0 Kudos