Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order Cancellation

Hi, I placed an order for an iphone 11 a few hours ago however, after careful consideration and reading reviews online, I decided to cancel my order. The reviews made me feel unsettled due to the overwhelming amount of negative experiences expressed by people in the same position as me. 

I called your customer service team after my order was 'parked' and the adviser I spoke to said that everything was cancelled and I would receive an email shortly after to confirm. However, I have not received anything and now I am worried that I may be charged for a service that I no longer want. 

Is there anyway someone can confirm my order has been cancelled? I signed up for a virgin media account when i placed the order but it will not let me log in. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order Cancellation

Good Evening ellemia2000,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see the confusion and concern that this situation has caused, has there been any movement on this, since your post, or are you still seeking assistance from our team?

Drop us a response and either I or one of my colleagues will be happy to pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No there has been no progress on this as I have not received a confirmation email of this cancellation. I have spoken with two advisers who have assured me I will receive an email but that was 3 days ago. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to our Forums elliemia2000,

I'd be happy to take a look into this for you, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Could you also assist me with a cancellation?
0 Kudos