Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oomph sim and cant register online for a mobilr account.

Want to register for an online mobile account (as have 3 Sims all for children) and want to check on all of them for their usage. Get asked for a security question for an account I have set up or get caught in a ReCAPCHA loop of death. Been to 150 broadband team, customer service and mobile sales. All pass the buck,  only suggestion was to download the app but that will only tell me about the one sim, and I want to see all three. Only want to keep my kids safe. Feel like heading back to BT there software is easy to use and you can see all your Sims easily in one place. Any help would be gratefully received. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph sim and cant register online for a mobilr account.

Thank you for the post Timbothy.

If you're on the Oomph bundle this may have passed on from your media account, could you please try your media account answer for this and let us know how this goes? Please ensure you're also doing this clicking through the mobile sign in page and not the media sign in page.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have tried using my answer from my media account and no luck. Seems they normally send out an answer with the SIM when it is first sent out (Virgin Mobile procedure) but because my SIM came through the broadband team seems they haven't a way to access this or followed a procedure to do this. It isn't an issue if you are using the sim in a phone as you can down load the virgin media mobile app which reads the sim and sets it all up. I am using the sim in a vehicle so I won't be able to do this. I need to log in on a computer. I also want to do this so i can keep track of the two virgin sims my children have. BT made the process a whole lot easier! I just want a way to create a virgin mobile account linked to my oomph sim and my kids sims-they are both paid for on my virgin media bundle. You would think it simple bit when I phone I am handed from different department to department with each claiming it is someone else's job to sort.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about this and that it's still not sorted. 

We can help you access the online account from here, we'll just need to pass some security details and take it from there. 

I'll pop you a message now 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It would be nice to hear how you got on with this, I have a family of five and have been deperately wanting some sort of family iphone SE package with all sims under one bill/payment and with family in mind.

With a recent issue trying to get the phone contracts it looks like that will be on hold so now will be looking for sim contract providers and ease of use or any other family benefits.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

We have just signed up for the Oomph bundle install isn't until 23rd July, the SIM arrived today and I am unable to register or log in to provide my PAC code. 

We have tried the Virgin media password and the security answer but these do not work. It also has no security question

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Aimeen1,

Sorry you're unable to register for an online mobile account. I'll send you a Private Message so I can get some details from you so I can take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos