Menu
cmonuspurs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oomph package but transfered on to PAYG

Hi,

I Initially cancelled my package but after a call from retentions stayed on but ive had my sim transferred to PAYG. I was on the phone for about a hour yesterday passed from pillar to post, got through to someone in the uk and after her trying numerous times to sort it she couldn't. So she got the manager to do it and advised I will be getting a call back, I've not heard anything! Still on PAYG no data etc... Tried again today and after waiting nearly 50 mins, the advisor cut me off when I was trying to tell her what I wanted! I cannot even log on to the mobile site because it is not letting me register or when I click forgot password it says the email adress is wrong. Can someone please sort this out. I need to use my phone and I can't!

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
cmonuspurs
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph package but transfered on to PAYG

Any help from the mods would be appreciated... Still waiting for the so called ring back from the manager. 🙄

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

it will take a few days before the staff get to the post.

Callbacks rarely happen
0 Kudos
cmonuspurs
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After a 1 hour 50 mins call today and transferred from pillar to post again (6 times!) not one advisor could help me. My sim card is allowing me to make and receive calls but my data is not working at all. I have tried to change the settings, Turned the phone off and on. to no avail. Its not been working since Friday!

Can someone please look at my account and confirm that i am not on PAYG as we thought initially, and i am actually using a oomph sim which worked perfectly until Friday. And if i am on the oomph sim, Why is my data not working. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
cmonuspurs
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Finally been able to log into my mobile account.... Can someone with a bit of authority tell me if this is on PAYG? ... Looks like I'm on the starter pack?? 

Screenshot_20201005-193102_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-193135_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-193149_Chrome.jpg

I seriously have no idea what is going on? HELP! 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey cmonuspurs,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues confirming if your transfer to pay as you go has gone ahead. Have you been able to get this confirmed since you last posted?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos