Menu
7dials
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Oomph Unlimited call and text allowances

Hi, sorry to bother the Community with this, but could somebody advise what the call and text allowances are for an Oomph Unlimited Data sim, please?

I've searched the site, scoured my contract, and had an unbelievable amount of my time wasted by the text system, which is really having a laugh. Help with this simple and basic info would be much appreciated! Thanks.

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Oomph Unlimited call and text allowances

All Oomph SIMs have unlimited calls and texts. You can see that on the shop site here

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/big-oomph-bundle

If already have an Oomph SIM, if you download the new Virgin Media app you can also see that on your phone.

Play Store link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virginmedia.android.youraccount&hl=en_GB&gl=US
App Store link - https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/my-virgin-media-account/id642951374

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
7dials
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your helpful reply, which answers my question.

I can't see the info you refer to on the page you linked, though. And I shouldn't need to have to look anyway. Customers should be given details of what they've bought when they sign up to a new contract. Which I shouldn't have to state ...

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@7dials wrote:

Thanks for your helpful reply, which answers my question.

Customers should be given details of what they've bought when they sign up to a new contract. Which I shouldn't have to state ...

Did you not check before signing up?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
7dials
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I went through it with the agent who made the offer verbally, but did not receive full written details after agreeing to it. Not the agent's fault; the email just didn't contain the necessary information.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post 7dials.

Have you been able to check the contract on your online account? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
7dials
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your inquiry, Emily.

I'm able to access my contract document online, but I already had a copy emailed to me anyway. It does not contain the information I asked about here.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, 7dials,

Are you able to confirm if you were able to view the details via your online account virg.in/youracc

Or from the mobile app? If not then I can send you a PM to confirm your details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
7dials
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I can access the contract doc via the website, but it doesn't contain the info I posted a query about here.

I've since had the info confirmed again verbally, because I had to speak to an agent to get the sim assigned, but I still haven't found it in writing anywhere.

I also had to speak to an agent because the contract includes an Unlimited data sim, but I was sent a 5GB one. I'm told that will be fixed after the first month of the contract. But this apparently simple - and welcome - package offer has taken up far too much of both my time and VM's.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi @7dials

I am really sorry.  When you check your balances via your mobile, doe it tell you that you still have the lower allowances?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos