Menu
paulmgreen
Tuning in
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Oomph Sim Card not delivered

Hi All,

I had a quick look and saw a few with the same question, but no real answers.  I signed up to Virgin Oomph bundle over a month ago, I had my install 3 weeks ago and all ok with Home services but I have not received my Sim Card for Virgin Mobile.  I provided all of my details at sign up and received an email but since then I have not received anything.  I have tried calling, no answer after an hour waiting, I have raised a complaint and heard nothing but "Covid delayed response" after nearly a week.  It is frustrating as I am now still having to pay twice, with my old provider and part of this package.

Does anybody know who I can contact to get this sorted?  

My Account (Mobile) 

Thanks

P

0 Kudos
paulmgreen
Tuning in
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph Sim Card not delivered

I'll take that as a no then?

I wonder if I can claim back the £20 a month I am currently paying on my old contract for each they have not provided the service for which I am paying them for?

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi paulmgreen, thanks for your post - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Apologies also for the missing SIM. If you've still not been able to get this sorted please let me take a look from here to see what we can do to help. 

Just look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

Corneliu
Joining in
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Did this problem got solved?

I have the same problem. I've signed my contract on the 17th of July and up to now I have not received the SIM card.

The thing is that I chose the most expensive package Virgin has to offer because of the SIM card. So now, as I do not have the SIM I am really dissappointed. I also have to pay for another SIM again as this one is not arriving!

Can someone please help with this?

0 Kudos
paulmgreen
Tuning in
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes, Tom was great and able to help and I now have my SIM and transferred my number successfully. 

I would try and flag to one of the team to help as I got nowhere else with calls, emails etc to customer service.

Good Luck,

Paul

BrianDodd
Tuning in
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys

Signed up for the ultimate oomph package 2 weeks ago and still to receive the SIM

Melissa4
Joining in
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi there I also have this problem. Signed up to big oomph bundle 3 weeks ago and still no sign of my SIM card.

is anyone able to help me sort this out?

Melissa

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
billkilv
Dialled in
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be a recurring problem - multiple calls to customer services and promises broken. Now they want to do yet another credit check before sending out a card - they've already done at least two, so the answer is no they can't.

Spent over one and a half hours on the phone and was  promised a call back that day or the next from the complaints team - didn't happen.

So, have also paid for a SIM card for over a month that hasn't arrived

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Melissa4 & @billkilv

@Melissa4, welcome to the community and thanks for your first post.

@billkilv, welcome back to the community and thanks for posting on this thread.

I'm sorry that we have only just got to your post, have you been able to get this looked into further?

Please don't worry if you haven't we can get this looked into further for you, just let me know if you still need help.

Regards

Steven_L

billkilv
Dialled in
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

Nic replied on another thread the other day, but no, still awaiting a resolution

Thanks