Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oomph Sim Card not delivered

Hi All,

I had a quick look and saw a few with the same question, but no real answers.  I signed up to Virgin Oomph bundle over a month ago, I had my install 3 weeks ago and all ok with Home services but I have not received my Sim Card for Virgin Mobile.  I provided all of my details at sign up and received an email but since then I have not received anything.  I have tried calling, no answer after an hour waiting, I have raised a complaint and heard nothing but "Covid delayed response" after nearly a week.  It is frustrating as I am now still having to pay twice, with my old provider and part of this package.

Does anybody know who I can contact to get this sorted?  

My Account (Mobile) 

Thanks

P

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph Sim Card not delivered

I'll take that as a no then?

I wonder if I can claim back the £20 a month I am currently paying on my old contract for each they have not provided the service for which I am paying them for?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi paulmgreen, thanks for your post - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Apologies also for the missing SIM. If you've still not been able to get this sorted please let me take a look from here to see what we can do to help. 

Just look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Did this problem got solved?

I have the same problem. I've signed my contract on the 17th of July and up to now I have not received the SIM card.

The thing is that I chose the most expensive package Virgin has to offer because of the SIM card. So now, as I do not have the SIM I am really dissappointed. I also have to pay for another SIM again as this one is not arriving!

Can someone please help with this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes, Tom was great and able to help and I now have my SIM and transferred my number successfully. 

I would try and flag to one of the team to help as I got nowhere else with calls, emails etc to customer service.

Good Luck,

Paul