Menu
Sultano
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Oomph SIM number

Good evening,

a very simple question

is possible ask change the mobile number? I am practically bombarded with calls from all over Europe to offer me contracts of all kinds.

Any help is really very appreciate.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph SIM number

Hi Sultano, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on the Community. 

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing nuisance calls. Is it the same numbers calling?  If so, have you attempted to block the calls?

We would be happy to assist in having the number changed if you wish to go ahead.

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Sultano
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie, 

thank you for answer. 

I just blocked all the numbers but unfortunately the calls change all the time and in the end if I block every incoming call it won't solve my problem.

0 Kudos
Mandy296
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've been given an oomph sim with unlimited data as part of my ultimate oomph broadband and TV deal but I'm tied into a contract with another provider, can it be switched to my husband (I don't want to just give it to him as contract is in my name).  He would also want to keep his existing number but he is currently on a rolling contract with virgin and a telephone operator told me this is impossible as you can't get a pac code if staying with the same number.  However on the community forum I've seen lots of replies from the forum staff saying they can sort it out, unfortunately there doesn't seen to have been any replies from them on the forum the last few days. I've also tried raising this on live chat but getting no response,  getting a bit fed up with lack of replies now

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Mandy296.

For this they could get a PAC code from their provider and use it on the mobile SIM you have from the Oomph bundle but this would need to stay in your name on the contract as it's connected to the Oomph bundle which is in your name as well. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Sultano
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I hope Mandy and her husband solva their problem, but I had asked for help with my issue, as I am still receiving nuisamce calls could you help me change my number please?

0 Kudos
Sultano
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

After a week I'm still waiting a help, can any good samaritan do it?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Sultano
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I want change my mobile number, I have enough of nuisance call, can someone tell me what I must do?

thank you
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sultano,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been receiving unwanted calls and haven't been able to arrange changing your number.

I have managed to find your account and it looks like you still haven't managed to speak to us, I will be happy to help to do this I will need account details and clear security, I will send you a invite to a chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sultano,

You are very welcome, please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Paul.