Menu
Tonyb75
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oomph - No sim yet

Hi there. Hoping someone can help. We had our ultimate oomph package installed in our home on feb 23rd ( it’s awesome) We should have a sim as part of our package which we haven’t received yet. Is this usual or something I need to chase up. Many thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No sim yet

I'll tag someone who can help

@Ryan_N 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomph - No sim yet

Hi Tonyb75, 

Thank you for the post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear that - but don't worry you're in the right hands here 🙂 I will send you a private message to get this resolved. 

@enlli - hero as always. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

All done mate, it will be with you within 3-5 working days 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all mate - glad I could help out 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

Gashead87
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ryan_N

Sorry to bump an old thread but I too havent received the oomph simcard yet, my other services went live about two weeks ago. 

Any chance you or someone else can help?

Many thanks Dean. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean,

Thanks for taking the time to raise the Oomph issues and not receiving the SIM card, I'm happy to look into this for you and welcome to the forum.

Can you confirm the following please:

• Did you go through any checks when setting up the Virgin Media side of the package in regards to the mobile?
  • Have you received any correspondence or emails in regards to the SIM?

I've searched using the forum details to locate a mobile account but haven't been able to.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Gashead87
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

I didn't go through any checks as far as I know regarding the mobile side of things and no I've not had anything mobile related other than my original virgin media email confirmation saying it'll arrive separately in the post. 

One issue I can think of is that I used a pac code to transfer my wife's phone number over from her own virgin mobile account as she was going to have this sim and wanted to keep her number. 

Thanks

Regards Dean 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That's interesting Gashead87, we can't transfer number's between Virgin Mobile accounts but it may be that the Oomph tariff was put onto your partners number.

I'm eager to look into this further and will send you a Private message to get some more details form you. Looking forward to hearing back form you and getting to the bottom of this.

Rob

0 Kudos