Menu
technophobetoo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Oomph - Credit where it's due

I've just had possibly the best customer service call I've ever had with anyone, had a few problems with switching an existing virgin number to a new oomph package sim and issues logging into my mobile account.

I called 789, spoke to a lady who sounded like she was in the Far East and she transferred me to a guy in the UK who was simply outstanding, intelligent, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient, sadly I didn't catch his name.

It's easy to come on here and just complain but I thought that we should give credit where it's due and recognise that there are some exceptional guys on the VM team.

Thanks

Pars
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Oomph - Credit where it's due

I had a number of issues pre lockdown that were resolved by a very nice lady by the name of Deborah in the Liverpool centre. Super efficient and super quick. There are some very good people out there but it seems a matter of luck whether you find one of the good ones!
On an earlier call I ended up speaking to a lady based in India who was also trying to be very helpful but that didn't aid me at all because I could barely understand a word she was saying.
M350 over FTTP