Menu
webberguy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Oomp sim not received

Signed up for Oomph package and didn't receive my SIM card. It's been about two months now (install of other services completed one month ago). 

I can't call a call centre for help, all are closed. I can't create an account on the virgin mobile account site either, as it asks for a security question to be answered however the question is blank and seems to be broken.

Any Virgin staff here able to help? Thanks

0 Kudos
webberguy
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomp sim not received

I called for support but after 1:30 of waiting between different people, finally the guy who was supposed to help made me wait again and without telling me anything redirected the call and it got disconnected automatically with a message due to corona virus our timing ( at 7:15pm). I don't think I will get a call back. I am sure everyone knows how FRUSTRATING that is. Didnt expect this from virgin support/services
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oomp sim not received

Hi webberguy, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry you've had this experience, there is a thread about this issue over on the mobile board, I have been sorting them out. I would need to send you a private message to look into this and get it sorted once and for all 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos