cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old mobile phone contract bill outstanding

hayleybells11
Joining in

I have an old mobile contract bill on my credit file; now 4 years old and want to pay it.

However, i don't have any details except what is stated on my file.

I need to details to pay if off and to get it clear.

How do I go about contacting Virgin; as they keep asking for PIN, and username but don't remember setting one up.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @hayleybells11

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your old account. 

In regards to this we would need you to call as we cannot action payments via the forums. 

Have you been able to locate the account with our agents by sharing either your email or address instead? 

Thank you. 

hayleybells11
Joining in

Hi,

I have called previously but, being asked for number, PN etc which I no longer have, 

I'm so sorry to hear this and thank you for letting me know @hayleybells11

I cannot action any payments for you but I may be able to help locate the account

I'll send you a PM now so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hi, may you PM me too as I am having a similar issue, Thanks kindly.

Hi @customerlev
Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you are also having issues. Can you elaborate on what you're personally having issues with and what your query is regarding? We cannot make any payments here as mention, have you tried contact out team to make payment and discuss? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I have an outstanding bill on my credit report that only says "virgin"

I don't have any other information that can point me where to go. Its for £66 and I had a mobile contract several years back is all I know. I just want to pay it off today. I need your best investigators for this one! Lol

Hi @customerlev.

We would not be able to take any payments, but we can have a look to see what information is available on the account so we can point you in the right direction. We'll need to pass account security to be able to locate and discuss any details about the account. Please join me on private message so you can provide this information. You can see you private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley