Menu
Marge666
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

OTPs delayed

SORTED!!!!

With absolutely no help from VM.

I ordered a new SIM card which arrived with instructions. You text READY to the number given and "they'll let you know when it's time to swap" which of course they don't, so when my Internet connection failed I assumed it was time to swap SIMs. You're then supposed to wait for a request for the PIN which is provided. Needless to say that didn't happen either so about an hour later I simply texted the PIN to the same number and waited ..... numerous hours (well, about 24). During this SIM exchange I received no texts at all (worrying!) but then they all came through so I logged on to my Santander bank account,  requested the OTP and .... it came through in seconds!!! 

So, thanks VM for being so useless but I sorted it myself!!

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: OTPs delayed

Morning @Marge666

Very sorry to hear of this experience and not ideal at all we do apologise. 

I'm very sorry you felt lie you had no help from us and this is not the level of customer service we expect to give, if you do however have any future problems, then please do let me know. Pop back a message on here and I will be more than happy to assist you 🙂 

Have a lovely day 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos