cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTP and replacement SIM

ovo
On our wavelength

Morning,

Having experienced the problem of being unable to receive a One Time Passcode (OTP) from my credit card supplier, I managed, with some difficulty, to speak to the Mobile Telephone call centre on Friday 4 March.

Before contacting Virgin media I had already spent a considerable amount of time speaking to the card supplier who assured me that the contact details and 'trusted device' status on my account had not changed since the last time I had been able to get OTPs.

Then I explored some of the most obvious possibilities with the VM call centre  , and it was agreed, after testing my current SIM in a number of alternative devices to confirm that the problem persisted, that I would be contacted by call-back later that day to arrange for the supply of a replacement SIM.

No such cal-back was forthcoming.

I would be grateful for any assistance that you might be able to give. 

Thanks in advance and regards.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ovo,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry for the issues that you're having and that nobody called you back to arrange the new sim card delivery.

I would be able to arrange for a new sim card to be sent out to you but would need to take a few details via private message, so that we can pass account security with you and get this looked into. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ovo,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry for the issues that you're having and that nobody called you back to arrange the new sim card delivery.

I would be able to arrange for a new sim card to be sent out to you but would need to take a few details via private message, so that we can pass account security with you and get this looked into. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Virgin Mobile team,

I also need a replacement simcard, could someone assist?

best regards

A.B

Hi @mrarsik,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

May I ask why it is that you require a replacement SIM card?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Thanks for quick reply, I lost my simcard

best regards

A.B.

Hi @mrarsik,

I am very sorry to hear that. I'll send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some details and we can go from there to get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @mrarsik,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. As discussed, we've now addressed your request for a replacement SIM card.

Be sure to let us know if there's anything more we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team