cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Sim hasn't arrived

steelysteph
Superfast

I've had my Gig1 service for over 2 weeks now but there's still no sign of the promised O2 sim card. I can't get any help from O2 because my account doesn't exist apparently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steelysteph,

Thank you for coming back to myself and Nathan over Private Messages! I'm glad we were able to assist you with your query and have this rectified for you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist! 

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @steelysteph 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've still not had your O2 sim sent after 2 weeks of waiting, I can certainly understand the frustration with this 😔

How was this original order placed? Did you get an email confirmation that the sim was on it's way? Also when this was ordered you should've been provided with an O2 number straight away, was this given? If so, please don't post here, just let me know if you did or didn't.

Let me know, I will certainly be happy to help further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan. The 4GB sim was offered for £5 a month as part of my retention deal, this was via online chat and the contract and direct debit were completed at that point. I received an email from VM with the new Gig1 contract but I haven't received anything from O2.

Thanks for your reply, it's certainly strange that this hasn't been sent 🤔

I'll be happy to investigate this further for you. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steelysteph,

Thank you for coming back to myself and Nathan over Private Messages! I'm glad we were able to assist you with your query and have this rectified for you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist! 

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi Paulina I have the same problem can you help me please??

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mrvglsn,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear that you're experiencing a similar issue!

I can see that you're already speaking to my colleague via Private Messages. They'll be able to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Dear Paulina, I could not get any solution for the last two weeks! Where can I call to cancel my package??

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mrvglsn,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience. I can see that my colleague is actively assisting you with this issue. If you wish to cancel your services with us due to this, please let my colleague know and they'll be able to assist you further.

You can also take a look at our Cancellation page for more information on this topic as well as our Early Disconnection Fee page. However, if you're within the 14 day cooling off period of your new package, no charges will apply.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

STILL NO SOLUTION PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS !!! 3 WEEKS !!!!!!!!