cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port query

CalKlein
Dialled in

Hi All

Is anyone able to advise on number ports?

My pac code has been accepted and number port was meant to take place today. My previous provider is showing as no service since 08:30 this morning. I placed my Virgin sim back in and waited for the number to complete, however, it is now 19:15 and when i dial the number virgin gave me and my original number I receive a message advising me the number is not registered on the service and i am unable to make a call on the new sim. 

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CalKlein.

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear there was an issue with your mobile number port on Wednesday. So just to confirm, were you porting your existing number from another provider over to us?

I'm hoping that the number has now ported over, however if it hasn't, can you please try rebooting your handset with the Virgin SIM in to see if that helps?

If you have an iPhone, I would also advise updating your number in your settings to reflect the correct new number. You just need to go to Settings > Phone and enter in your number.

If you are still receiving no service, please just let us know and we'll be happy to help further

Beth

Beth