cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now virgin is with O² my signal is poor

Foorsake
Tuning in

Can I cancel my contract mid term. I only signed up because EE was known to have a good signal here.

15 REPLIES 15

Luke198824
On our wavelength

I have just a look at the FAQ and it says you a existing customer with Virgin mobile you will still using EE and Vodafone dose that mean I will still be using EE and Vodafone and not O2 and Vodafone as I joined Virgin mobile 2 years ago?

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin's contract with EE is coming to an end and there is an ongoing project to move everyone over to Vodafone. If you haven't moved you will shortly.

Any move to the O2 network is some time off as Virgin have contracted with Vodafone for 5 years, and unless they buy their way out that will stand.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Luke198824
On our wavelength

Oh ok well I got told by EE that Virgin mobile have already moved off the EE network. not only that Virgin mobile told me that that are only with Vodafone to give 5g signal to there costumers.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Luke198824 wrote:

Oh ok well I got told by EE that Virgin mobile have already moved off the EE network. not only that Virgin mobile told me that that are only with Vodafone to give 5g signal to there costumers.

Technically yes....practically no. There are still moves going on. Plenty on here still EE.

I suspect as your signal has changed you will have been moved.

If you do a manual network search what networks are listed?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Luke198824
On our wavelength

When I do a manual network search the list of networks that come up are Virgin and 3 UK and EE and o2-UK and 23432.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Luke198824 wrote:

When I do a manual network search the list of networks that come up are Virgin and 3 UK and EE and o2-UK and 23432.

Then you have moved to Vodafone.