Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Notification on landline

I just signed up with Virgin mobility.

So one day last week I called my aunt on her landline I wasn’t able to get hold of her so I left her a voice message...

Later on in the day she checked her voice Messages on her landline answering machine and she called me back.
 I wasn’t able to answer so she left me a voice message on my cell phone.

Later on that day I listened to my voice messages  and one of the messages was from her but I didn’t end up getting back to her until the next day.

So I finally got a hold of her and she said when she was checking her voice messages one of her voice messages which came from my phone number it was a computerized voice saying the recipient has acknowledged your message and they will text you later.

So she was notified that I had listened to her voice message.

I don’t like this and I don’t think this is necessary to have. It’s completely ridiculous. 

I have called Virgin mobility customer service three times today and no one could give me a clear answer.

One customer service representative left me on the phone for half an hour and kept saying did you turn your phone off for 30 seconds and I had to hang up. The person wouldn’t even put through to a manager. 

Next customer service representative said well it must be your aunts answering machine I said no because I was with bell and this has never happened before or with any other service providers people call her from. 
I said has this happened to any other clients and her answer was well this happens when you call a landline not to cell phones. I said can you please remove this and then she said I don’t understand what you’re talking about this Notification you’re getting from your friend. 

The third customer service representative said it’s because my voice mail box is full and my mailbox is not full. 

Has this ever happened to anyone?

😟☹️

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Notification on landline

Helloo

A quick question where are you based as here in the UK we do not have a service called Virgin Mobility ?

If you are not in the UK then I am afraid that this forum is Virginmedia support for the UK, any other countries have no link to this forum.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I delete this account I’m from Canada and realized this isn’t a Canadian virgin mobility 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Just go to https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Aclose-account and that will allow yoou to close this account.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos