cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on network

Sharp76
Joining in

I seem to be having the same issue as a lot of others. I got a new phone and contract at the beginning of this month and phone can't register on the Virgin network. It does register on Vodaphone for a few seconds some times, due to this I can't call the customer care line.

3 REPLIES 3

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Sharp76

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with accessing the network. 

I have managed to locate your account and using your postcode,  I have checked the masts in your area, there are very few masts immediate proximity, one of the 2 that are near has recently (in the last 3 days) has some work done on it.  Which could have had a contributing issue to the issue you have been experiencing. 

A few questions if possible - please could you let me know if you have had this issue where ever you are or is it specifically just around your current location ?

Are you able to let me know what phone you currently have? 

Kind regards,
Zak_M 

• Hi Zak, I've not been able to connect to Virgin anywhere. I get a connection on Vodaphone for a few seconds but never a steady connection. If I manually select Virgin network it looks like I have a signal but when I try and make a call it says Not registered on network. My phone is the Samsung S20 FE

Thanks for your reply Sharp76

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L