cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving calls after porting number

Drewseph
Tuning in

Hello. I ported my number from Plusnet over 48 hours ago - I can call out and I'm receiving calls from landline numbers but not from mobile - these are still being picked up by my previous supplier (callers are getting my old voicemail message). Checked all the settings as per the help pages here, i.e. rebooted several times, checked airplane mode is off, auto network is on, network only, WiFi calling etc., still no joy.

Can anyone help?

Screenshot_2023-06-01-14-26-38-69_426a5588c5110cd01d5af17e47adb223.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Drewseph 

I have checked and the outage has now been resolved so I am very sorry that this issue has continued for you. I will pop you a Private Message so we can take a closer look into this. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Drewseph 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your new SIM, can I just confirm if you call out from the mobile with the SIM to a landline, does it show the ported number as calling? 

Drewseph
Tuning in

Hello Ashleigh.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I can call out to landlines from the Virgin SIM.

Drewseph
Tuning in

And yes, it does show the ported number as calling.

Thank you @Drewseph 

Can I ask what handset you are using? Is this all mobile numbers or only some?

Drewseph
Tuning in

OnePlus 9 Pro running Android 13.

I've had attempted calls from EE and PlusNet.

Thank you @Drewseph 

I have checked and we are aware of an ongoing issue effecting mobile users that we are currently working to correct. As soon as we have an update we will post back to the forums to let those effected know. 

Drewseph
Tuning in

Thank you!

No problem and thank you again @Drewseph.

If you would like an update and we have not yet provided one please do let us know and we will be happy to update. 

Drewseph
Tuning in

Please update. I'm still unable to receive calls from mobile networks. Any progress? Is there anything I can do?