Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving texts or calls

• Ported my old number from Three on the 26th. Told it would take 24 hours to transfer number over to Virgin.  Got confirmation today and can make calls, use Internet but can't receive  calls or texts. Message service says  the number is not recognised. I've rebooted phone, removed and wiped sim, replaced it and switched phone back on many times and still not working . I phoned your helpline today, operative confirmed they couldn't get through w,as placed on before being cut  off after 40 minutes of trying to get through and being placed on hold. Called again and told that they cannot test the number  whilst on call. Getting a little frustrated and concerned about how long it will take for this matter to be resolved. It's a forty minute wait before being put through to customer service, can you please follow this up for me? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving texts or calls

Hello EmmaCUno

Thanks for your post and letting us know about the issue with your number 

Have you been able to get this resolved yet?

If not, Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos