cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls

markmhayward
Joining in

I transferred my number to virgin yesterday. I can make and receive texts and make outbound calls. But inbound calls do not connect. Any suggestions welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @markmhayward, thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with your inbound calls, just to confirm do you have an iPhone by any chance?

If so are you able to go to Settings>Phone>My Number, once there are you able to make sure the correct number is showing? If not can you please change this then give the phone a reboot. Once this is done can you test the phone to see if this has helped?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @markmhayward, thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with your inbound calls, just to confirm do you have an iPhone by any chance?

If so are you able to go to Settings>Phone>My Number, once there are you able to make sure the correct number is showing? If not can you please change this then give the phone a reboot. Once this is done can you test the phone to see if this has helped?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks Nathan

yes an iPhone 13 mini

I’ve tried to change the number but it doesn’t save the correct number. Have done a couple of resets but will try again. 

No worries, is the 'save' option in blue when you change the number or grey? 

If this doesn't work it would be best to perform a network reset on the phone. This will just reset all the handset network settings and not a full factory reset.

Regards

Nathan

Thanks for the help Nathan. The network reset did the trick and my correct number is now showing. 

You are very welcome, glad to hear it has been sorted.

If you are ever in doubt for any issues in the future a network reset is always my go to.

Regards

Nathan